Soda (bicarbonate of soda-based media) blasting is a low-impact, eco-friendly way to clean a variety of surfaces.
This new 7 Litre Portable Soda Blaster facilitates a chemical free stripping of rust, paint, mould and even graffiti with minimum harm to the original surface material. It is even suitable for most fibreglass surfaces. This lightweight, robust and portable unit is suitable for both the professional and serious home handyman by delivering versatility and maneuverability to take on small and large jobs alike.
• Heavy duty, fully welded steel construction with powder coated finish to tank and frame for corrosion resistance
• 40 lb tank capacity
• 6" heavy duty rubber wheels give the unit complete mobility
• Unique dual adjustable, hand held nozzle with replaceable ceramic tips, enables both media and air pressure delivery to be adjusted precisely
• Air pressure regulator with inbuilt moisture trap included
• Minimum free air delivery required 280 Lt / min @ 90 psi
• Working pressure 35 - 90 psi
• Delivery nozzle hose length 1500mm
• Single packed carton dimensions (L x W x H) 680 x 265 x 345 mm
• Weight (net) 13kg
Click here to find out more.